METALLIC CARTRIDGE RELOADING COURSE $100.00
Course Goal: To provide beginning reloaders with the basic
skills, and attitude necessary to safely reload metallic cartridges.
1. Describe the firing process.
2. Explain the reloading process.
3. Explain why people reload.
4. Name and explain the fundamental safety rules for reloading.
5. Give the proper nomenclature for center-fire cartridge components: cases, primers, powder, and bullets.
6. State and explain the proper handling and storage procedures for cartridge components.
7. Select a suitable load for a particular metallic cartridge from a reloading manual.
8. Identify useful ballistics information for a particular metallic cartridge load in the ballistics tables in reloading manuals.
9. Identify the equipment necessary to reload metallic cartridges.
10. Explain the proper operation and maintenance of reloading equipment.
11. Explain the requirements for a basic reloading bench.
12. Explain the proper techniques used to reload metallic cartridges.
13. Identify and explain the proper hygienic guidelines for handling lead and components
14. Set up and operate reloading equipment.
15. Reload a metallic cartridge.
16. Successfully complete the NRA Basic Metallic Cartridge Reloading Course written examination.
For additional information about and to register for this
course; call Doug Davis @ 719-651-2601 Email